A student playing the saxophone outside of College Hall and Chapin Hall.

College of the Arts

Why Should I Apply?

Comprised of students majoring in art and design, music, theatre, dance, broadcasting and/or communication studies, the College of the Arts Community occupies a floor in the Freeman residence hall on the south end of the campus – just across from the Cali School of Music and a few minutes walk from all of the college’s visual arts and performance facilities.

But the College of the Arts Community is not just about convenience. It is about students with creative and multidisciplinary interests living together, sharing their passions and challenges, and discovering their common ground.

Where Will I Live?

Freeman Hall

How Do I Get More Information?

For more information about the AILC, please visit the College of the Arts website. All other inquiries, please contact Residence Life at reslife@montclair.edu.