Campus Leadership Positions
WE ARE NOW HIRING FOR THE 2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR!
CLICK HERE to apply for a position with the CLD
Holding a student leadership position will help you develop essential collaborative skills and valuable employment experiences from which you will benefit both on and off campus. Positions listed on this website are not inclusive of all openings at Montclair State University for both UG & Graduate students. We suggest contacting the offices and departments you are most interested in working with for current openings and additional details.
Benefits of Leadership
- Resume experience
- Meet new people
- Campus involvement
- Get paid for your leadership role
- Register for classes early
- Gain team-building skills
- Strengthen communication skills
- Understand and appreciate diversity
- Gain self-confidence
- Set professional and personal goals
- Gain professional references
- Extensive training
- Assist and help other students
- Serve as a resource for the community
The Center for Leadership Development has compiled the a list of campus student leadership employment and volunteer opportunities. These positions provide training, flexible, part-time hours, growth opportunities, and of course, invaluable experiences.
Additional employment opportunities can be found through the Center for Career Services and Community-Based Learning