As a graduate of the EOF program, there are many ways that you can stay connected. From attending events to becoming a mentor, you can play a vital role in the success of our students.
This may be the beginning of a wonderful relationship. If you would like to get involved or should you have any questions, please contact Carmen Reyes-Cuevas at email@example.com.
For more information on how to stay connected to your alma mater, visit the Alumni Relations website, or contact Stacy Albanese '08, Office of Alumni Relations, at 973-655-5465.
For information on career services, check in with the Center for Career Services.
EOF Upcoming Events
- Friday, September 29: Male Recruitment Event
- Saturday, October 14: EOF Reunion at MSU Homecoming (Honoring Ms. Bertha Diggs)
- Friday, November 17: 7thAnnual Boys to Men Conference
- Friday, December 1: Redefining Retirement- Honoring Berth Diggs (Valley Regency)
- Thursday, December 14: Annual End of the Semester EOF Family Gathering
- Friday, March 2: 5th Annual Young Women’s Leadership Conference
- Friday, March 16: EOF Welcome Day
- Saturday, June 2: EOF Summer Institute Move In Day
- October: EOF 50th Anniversary Gala
- Friday, November 16: 8th Annual Boys to Men Conference
For more information about upcoming EOF events, please contact Gladys Valentin at 973-655-3039 or firstname.lastname@example.org.