Serve. Lead. Inspire.
“The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.”
- Mahatma Gandhi
The Volunteer Center (VC) assists members in the Montclair State University community to create a lasting, productive and meaningful connection through community service.
Through its resources, the VC is able to carry on the Red Hawk tradition of community service and giving back.
The VC works directly with local area non-profits to identify their volunteer needs, and the office also assists with on-campus volunteer projects organized by individual students or student groups.
- We’ll help you learn how to become a volunteer.
- Discover and connect with non-profit organizations.
- Identify short-term and ongoing volunteer projects.
- Plan a service project, event or collection with your student organization.
- Enhance your resume with valuable experience, skills, and meet new people.
VC Tabling Information
Receive informational resources on community service and volunteering on and off campus. Let us know what types of volunteer opportunities you would like by filling out the Volunteer Interest Form on our HawkSync website.
Learn about how to find volunteer positions at local sites and about community service. RSVP on Hawk Sync under Events section and learn more about what we have to offer.
To volunteer & connect with us, please join us at our VC HawkSync website.