Resources for Students
It is important to keep an accurate record of all your community service hours. This information is important for many reasons. For example, volunteering is a great way to build professional experience, and being able to market the skills and the experiences you've gained is invaluable. By maintaining a volunteer log with the Volunteer Resource Center, you will be able to report your service hours when applying for an internship or job.
You are responsible for returning this form to the Volunteer Resource Center to keep on file.
- Service Form: Individual Volunteer General
- Service Form: Individual Volunteer Event
- Service Form: Volunteer Group General
- Service Form: Volunteer Group Event
- Service Form: Student Organization General
- Service Form: Student Organization Event
Service Organizations on Campus
- Alpha Phi Omega
- Global Medical Brigades
- MSU Smile Station: visits residents in local nursing homes, contact: MSUSmileStation@gmail.com
- Human Relations Leadership Development Assoc: promotes social and civic responsibility, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Volunteer Resource Center recommends using any of the following online databases to find additional service opportunities: Volunteer Match, Jersey Cares, Volunteer Center of Bergen County, Dosomething.org, allforgood.org, and United Way of Northern New Jersey
OfficeStudent Center AnnexCenter for Student Involvement 104JPhone: 973-655-5318Fax: email@example.com