In addition to all of the fun we bring to you on campus, we also like to take you on trips away from Montclair State to enjoy a night out on us.
Our Most Popular Trips
- Spring Bash
Other than our two favorite formal occasions, SLAM also likes to take students off campus for other fun trips such as bowling, NYC shows, haunted houses and comedy shows.
Winter Ball is a formal celebration for students that ends the fall semester right before the beginning of finals. It is a night to remember filled with dancing and food. Students are bused to a venue at a secret location and bused safely back to campus. Those over 21 with a valid drivers license are allowed to enjoy an open bar.
Spring Bash is a formal celebration for students to end the semester right before finals start. It is a night to remember filled with dancing and food. Students are bused to a venue to a secret location and bused back to campus. Those over 21 are allowed to enjoy an open bar.
Past themes and locations:
- Florentine Gardens, Rivervale, NJ – Winter Ball 2013 – Roaring 20s
- The Grove, Cedar Grove, NJ – Spring Bash 2014 – Alice in Wonderland
- The Palisadium, Cliffside Park, NJ – Winter Ball 2014 – A Splash of Class
- The Venetian, Garfield, NJ – Spring Bash 2015 – Wizard of Oz
- The Park Savoy Estate, Florham Park, NJ – Winter Ball 2015 – A Night on Broadway
- The Westmount Country Club, Woodland Park, NJ – Spring Bash 2016 – A Night of Pure Imagination