Montclair State Career Fair Plus App is a complete mobile solution that will allow students to research companies, navigate the job fairs and get event alerts, all while on the go!
The app’s goal is to help give you a leg up in your career fair prep and ease some of that stress of talking to employers with the following features:
- View the most up-to-date list of employers attending the fair
- Detailed information on each employer
- Ability to search for employers that match your interests using filters
- Find every employers location on the floor plan
- Get tips and advice on your appearance, elevator speech, and general approach
How Can I Find a Job After Graduation?
If you are a recent graduate or will soon graduate, this is the perfect time for you to start looking for a job! Career Services can help you get ahead of the game. Here’s how…
Spring 2017 Career Fairs
Career Services will be hosting four specialized Career Fairs this semester:
- Business, Sales and Financial Services: Wednesday, March 1, 2:30-4:30 p.m., University Hall, 7th Floor Conference Center.
- Technology, Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare: Wednesday, March 15, 3-5 p.m., Student Center, Ballrooms.
- Arts, Communication and Entertainment:Wednesday, March 22, 3-5 p.m., Student Center, Ballrooms.
- Federal, State and Non-Profit: Tuesday, April 11, 9:30-11:30 a.m., Student Center, Ballrooms.
Employers from various industry clusters will be on campus recruiting students and alumni for full-time, part-time and internship opportunities! These fairs are open to students and alumni from all majors/programs. Find Out More!
Other Recruitment Opportunities
In addition to the Career Fairs, recruiters from a variety of organizations visit the campus to engage with students from all majors.
Highlighted Employer Recruitment Events:
- The Washington Center Information Session: Tuesday, February 7, 1-2 p.m., Student Center, Room 417.
- Wegmans Tabling Event: Tuesday, February 7, 12-3 p.m., Student Center, Lobby.
- U.S. Navy Careers: Monday, Monday, February 13, 2-3 p.m., Student Center, Room 417.
- Camp Canadensis Event: Thursday, February 13, 9 a.m.-5 p.m., Student Center, Room 418.
Check out our upcoming events for a chance to connect with employers and expand your network!
Contact the Center for Career Services at 973-655-5194 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow Us On Social Media: