We’re Open Late…to serve you!
The following offices/services have scheduled extended hours in support of the fall registration period. Check the lists below:
Student Services Special Extended Hours Schedule
Monday-Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday, April 17 through Thursday, April 20, 2017 (Initial fall registration period).
- Academic Advising
- Academic Success Center (ASC)
- Academic Success and Retention Programs (ASRP)
- Center for Advising and Student Transitions (CAST)
- Dean of Students
- Disability Resource Center (DRC)
- Educational Opportunity Fund (EOF)
- Financial Aid
- Residence Life
- Student Accounts
- University Health Center
NOTE: These office have regular late-night hours the remainder of the semester:
Mondays and Thursdays, 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
University Bookstore Hours April 17-22:
- Monday through Thursday: 8:30 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m.-2 p.m. (Special opening)