This bill reflects your balance due after estimated financial aid as well as the current tuition, fees and room and board (if applicable) costs as of this date. Summer financial aid is not an automatic awarding process, you must request for aid in order to qualify. Learn more about Summer Loans.
Remember: Any adjustments to your course schedule (I.E. adding or dropping courses), as well as your financial aid awards, will affect your final bill. Billing statements will be updated at the end of each business day to reflect any adjustment to your charges because of changes you may make to your schedule.
Once registered, you are responsible for your term bill. For information on withdrawal dates, visit: Summer Session Withdrawal Policy.
All students are responsible for regularly reading important information sent to the University email account and for taking action on any significant communications sent to that address.
Summer Sessions Payment Due Date
- If you register for Summer Sessions courses before Sunday, May 14 the due date for payment is Monday, May 15.
- If you register for Summer Sessions courses after Monday, May 15 the due date for payment is the first day of classes for the specific session in which you are registered.
Remember: It is your responsibility to check for billing statements in your NEST account and to make payments by the scheduled due date.
Finding and Paying Your Bill
- Log into NEST using your University NetID and password.
- Navigate to the “Student Accounts” web page.
- Navigate to the “View My Bill” portlet and select “View Statement and Payment History.”
- Here you will see your bill based on your credits, fees, financial aid, meal plans and housing if applicable.
- If you wish to make a payment or add an authorized user to your account, use the TouchNet navigation above your statement.
- For more information about TouchNet, visit our TouchNet FAQs webpage.
- You may pay with cash at the cashier’s window, in person at College Hall, Room 216. NOTE: Credit cards are not accepted at the Cashier’s Window.
- Check/Money Order
- You may remit a check or money order payment in person or mail to: Montclair State University College Hall Room 216 (Cashier’s Office) Montclair, NJ 07043.
- Make check/money order payable to Montclair State University. Please indicate the student’s CWID number on the check/money order.
- Electronic Check (e-Check) or Credit Card
- NOTE: Credit cards are not accepted at the Cashier’s Window (College Hall, Room 216).
- All E-Check or credit card payments must be made on NEST through TouchNet.
- TouchNet accepts American Express, MasterCard, Discover and Visa. Please note, that there will be a non-refundable convenience fee charged to credit card payments based on and in addition to the amount paid.
For information regarding Billing or Payment Options:
For information regarding Federal Loans, Private Loans, Grants, Scholarships, and/or Federal Work Study contact:
- Office of Financial Aid
- Located in College Hall, Room 208
- Email: email@example.com