Beginning Tuesday, August 1, your bill for the fall 2017 semester will be available in NEST. This bill reflects your balance as well as the current tuition costs as of this date.
All students are responsible for regularly reading important information sent to the University email account and for taking action on any significant communications sent to that address.
Remember: Any adjustments to your fall ‘17 schedule (e.g. adding or dropping courses), as well as your financial aid awards, will affect your final bill. These statements will be updated at the end of each business day to reflect any adjustment to your charges because of changes you may make to your schedule.
The due date for your fall 2017 payment is Monday, August 14.
Finding and Paying Your Bill
- Log into NEST using your University NetID and password.
- Navigate to the “Student Accounts” web page at the top right
- Navigate to the “View My Bill” portlet and select “View Statement and Payment History.”
- Select “View Activity.” Here you will see your fall 2017 bill based on your credits, fees, financial aid, meal plans and room and board if applicable.
- Cash: You may pay with cash at the cashier’s window, in person at College Hall, Room 216 (Cashier’s Window). NOTE: Credit cards are not accepted at the Cashier’s Window.
- Check/Money Order: You may remit a check or money order payment in person or mail to: Montclair State University College Hall Room 216 (Cashier) Montclair, NJ 07043. Make check/money order payable to Montclair State University. Please include the student’s CWID number on the check/money order.
- Electronic Check (e-Check) or Credit Card:
- NOTE: Credit cards are not accepted at the Cashier’s Window (College Hall, Room 216).
- All E-Check or credit card payments must be made on NEST through TouchNet beginning Tuesday, August 1. Please note: when paying by credit card there is a non-refundable convenience fee charged by our credit card servicer of 2.75% of your payment (there is a minimum $3.00 fee). You may process e-check payments at no additional cost.
- TouchNet Installment Payment Plan:
- Montclair State University offers payment plans through the TouchNet payment gateway.
- Enrollment in a Payment plan will begin Tuesday, August 1, 2017.
- Students can enroll in one (1) active plan for one (1) semester at a time. This plan is interest free and available with only a $30.00 enrollment fee.
- For more information on Payment Plans, please view our Payment Plans News article.
For more information on payment options, please visit the Payment Options website.
For information regarding Billing or Payment Options:
For information regarding Federal Loans, Private Loans, Grants, Scholarships, and/or Federal Work Study contact: