Looking for on-campus student leadership position that will make a difference for your fellow Red Hawks? University Police is currently hiring Campus Crossing Guards to help your fellow Montclair State students as you guide campus pedestrian traffic Monday-Friday.
About The Position
As a Campus Crossing Guard you would:
- Direct or escort pedestrians across streets, stopping traffic as necessary.
- Guide or control vehicular or pedestrian traffic at such places determined by the Chief of Police.
- Communicate traffic and crossing rules and other information to members of the campus community and visitors.
- Direct traffic movement or warn of hazards, using signs, flags, lanterns, and hand signals.
University Police will provide required training and uniform.
Who Can Apply?
All current Montclair State University undergraduate students with a GPA of 2.5 or higher can apply.
Tell Me More
- Hours: Approximately 10 hours per week.
- Salary: $10.00 per hour.
- Contact: Email Lieutenant Barbara Giuliano at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Include a letter of interest and resume.