We’re Open Late…To Serve You!
The following offices/services have scheduled extended hours, at the start of the semester. Check the lists below:
Student Services Special Extended Hours Schedule
|Wednesday, August 30 through Wednesday, September 13 (last day of the add/drop period).
Note: The University is closed Labor Day – Monday, September 4
|NOTE: These office have regular late-night hours the remainder of the semester:
Mondays and Thursdays, 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. (except during the fall exam week (December 15 & 21, 2017).
Bookstore Special Hours
|August 21 through August 31:
September 1 through September 10:
|Monday, September 11 – Friday, September 17:
Beginning Monday, September 18 regular fall schedule
AND…Here Come The Ask Me Booths!
That’s right, the Ask Me Booths will be back on campus to help answer your questions.
You’ll find our Ask Me Booths around campus with faculty/staff/students ready to help you:
- Find a building or office
- Answer a question about parking or shuttles
- Locate places to eat…and more
Ask Me Booths will be up and ready to serve on:
- Wednesday, September 6: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Thursday, September 7: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Friday, September 9: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Monday, September 11: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 12: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.