Don’t miss upcoming events for a chance to connect with employers, expand your network and develop the tools that will serve you in your professional life. RSVP for one or all events by logging into Hire a Red Hawk via NEST.
Employer Hiring Events
Recruiters from a variety of organizations will be visiting the campus to discuss available job and internship opportunities. These events are open to students from all majors!
- Macy’s Seasonal Hiring Event: Tuesday, October 17, 9:00 a.m. – 4 p.m., Feliciano School of Business, Atrium.
- Girl Scouts of Northern NJ Hiring Event: Tuesday, October 17, 11:30 a.m. – 3 p.m., Student Center 2nd Floor Lobby.
- Victoria’s Secret Seasonal Hiring Event: Thursday, October 19, 11:30 a.m. – 2 p.m., Student Center, 2nd Floor Lobby.
- The Washington Center Information Sessions (Internships in D.C.): Tuesday, October 24.
- NJCDC Information Session (AmeriCorps Jobs): Wednesday, October 25, 12-1 p.m., Student Center, Room 411.
- Scotts Miracle-Gro Hiring Event: Thursday, October 26, 11:30 a.m. – 3 p.m., Student Center, 2nd Floor Lobby.
Industry Panels for Career Exploration
Gain real career insight from industry professionals in a variety of fields. This is a great way to learn how majors connect with real-world careers.
- Meet the Leaders (Sponsored by Tau Phi Beta): Monday, October 23, 8:30-9:30 p.m., University Hall, Room 1070.
- New Jersey’s 35th Annual Law School Admissions Day: Wednesday, October 25, 1-4 p.m., Student Center, Ballrooms.
- Career Pathways for Healthcare Professionals ( & non-medical related jobs in healthcare): Thursday, October 26, 2:30-3:30 p.m., Center for Environmental and Life Sciences (CELS), Room 120.
Career Development Workshops
These workshops are designed to help you to navigate through the career development process and sharpen the skills needed to obtain a job or internship!
- Public Speaking and Your Career: Monday, October 16, 1-2 p.m., Student Center, Room 417.
- Boss Lady: Tuesday, October 17, 2:30-3:30 p.m., Feliciano School of Business, Room 140.
- Your Internet Footprint in the Job Search: Wednesday, October 18, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m., Student Center, Room 411.
- How to Get a Job with Any Major: Thursday, October 19, 1:30-2:30 p.m., Feliciano School of Business, Room 140.
- Public Speaking and Your Career: Friday, October 20, 12-1 p.m., Student Center, Room 417.
- WEBINAR: Cover Letters and Thank You Notes Made Simple: Wednesday, October 25, 12-1 p.m., Online.
New Job and Internship Postings in Hire a Red Hawk
New jobs and internships are added to Hire a Red Hawk every day! Below are a few that have been added this week. Sign into your account to search and apply for resume building opportunities.
- Amazon: Amazon Operations – Entry-Level Area Manager
- UPS: Video Production/Communications Co-op
- New Jersey Jackals: Mascot Team and Event Staff
- AT&T: Software Development Intern
- WABC – TV: Digital Technology Specialist
- Little Ivy Learning Center: Assistant Preschool Teacher (PT)
- Union Square Hospitality Group: Hospitality Apprentice