Attention all Red Hawks! Montclair State University encourages you to Vote!
What’s on the Ballot?
Learn what’s on the ballot at the New Jersey Voter Guide. This website provides four very important resources:
- Information about all the candidates running for Governor in our upcoming NJ state election.
- Information on the platforms of candidates running for state and local office.
- An opportunity to create a “sample ballot.” Creating a sample ballot allows you to electronically choose the candidates you’d like to vote for and replicate the same ballot on Election Day.
- Allows you to “make a plan to vote” This plan allows for users to opt into a system that reminds them of election deadlines and their polling location come Election Day.
Where Can I Vote?
- Already Registered? You are only eligible to vote in the town or city in which you are originally registered. Find out if you are registered!
- Not Registered Yet? Unfortunately you must register 21 days prior to an election to be eligible to vote, so you will not be able to vote in this Primary on June 6 if you are not yet registered. However, we encourage you to register so you are ready for the next election! Register Now!
Vote On or Near Campus!
If you registered with your campus address, below is information for your polling place based on your residence hall. NJ polling locations will be open from 6 a.m. – 8 p.m on Tuesday, November 7.
Clifton Residential Students (Bohn):
755 Grove St, Clifton, NJ 07013
Shuttle service will be available between 8 a.m. – 10 a.m. and 4-6 p.m. The shuttle will meet outside Bohn hall.
Montclair Residential Students (Freeman/Russ):
87 Mt Hebron Road, Montclair, NJ, 07043
Staff will meet you outside in the quad outside Freeman and Russ to walk to the polls at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Little Falls Residential Students (The Heights, The Village, Hawk Crossings, Stone, Sinatra and Blanton):
Machuga Heights Conference Room
There will be signs near the entrance pointing you to the right direction.