A reminder from University Facilities and Residence Life: Amazon Lockers are on campus!
What Are Amazon Lockers?
Want to arrange for your Amazon package to be delivered here on campus? All members of the campus community can choose to have their package delivered to one of three Amazon Lockers located on campus. Each locker is given a specific name designation. The three on campus are named: Verse, Soulmate and Julia.
The Amazon Lockers are located in:
- Machuga Heights (2nd floor adjacent to front desk) – Verse
- Freeman Hall (Rear hallway past the dining hall) – Soulmate
- Sinatra Hall (1st floor adjacent to front desk) – Julia
You will be able to retrieve your package whenever the building is open. To access the lockers, you will need to present your University ID to the building front desk staff.
The Amazon Lockers are managed by Amazon who is solely responsible for any loss or damage.
There are specific restrictions, procedures and policies about the packages that can be delivered to Amazon Lockers. Eligible packages must be:
- Sold or fulfilled by Amazon.com
- Meet specific weight and size restrictions
- Be under a certain dollar value
- Not be a hazardous material
- Not come from outside the U.S.
- Lockers will be greyed out on the map when full.
- Standard, Free, Same-Day and One-Day shipping might be limited.
- Plus more…so it is important you read all the Amazon Locker Eligible Items details.
Go to the Amazon Lockers website for instructions and links to full details.