Beginning Wednesday, November 22, bills for the spring 2018 semester and Winter Session 2018 are available in NEST. Your bill reflects your balance as well as the current tuition costs as of this date.
All students are responsible for regularly reading important information sent to the University email account and for taking action on any significant communications sent to that address.
Remember: Any adjustments to your spring 2018 or Winter Session 2018 schedule (e.g. adding or dropping courses), as well as your financial aid awards, will affect your final bill. These statements are updated via NEST each day to reflect any adjustment to your charges because of changes you may make to your schedule.
Financial Aid Note: Financial Aid will not show estimated aid on your spring 2018 statement until Wednesday, January 3, 2018. Beginning Wednesday, January 3, 2018, NEST will reflect your balance due after estimated financial aid as well as the current tuition, fees, room and board (if applicable) costs.
- Due date for your Winter Session 2018 payment is Friday, December 22.
- Due date for your spring 2018 payment is Monday, January 8.
Finding and Paying Your Bill
- Log into NEST using your University NetID and password.
- Navigate to the “Student Accounts” web page at the top right
- Navigate to the “View My Bill” portlet and select “View Statement and Payment History.”
- Select “View Activity.” Here you will see your spring 2018 and Winter Session 2018 bill based on your credits, fees, financial aid, meal plans and room and board if applicable.
- Cash: You may pay with cash at the Cashier’s Window, in person at Red Hawk Central, (next to Panzer Athletic Center). NOTE: Credit cards are not accepted at the Cashier’s Window.
- Check/Money Order: You may remit a check or money order payment in person or mail to:
- Montclair State University
Red Hawk Central
Attn: Cashier’s Office
Montclair, NJ 07043.
- Montclair State University
Make check/money order payable to Montclair State University. Please include the student’s CWID number on the check/money order.
- Electronic Check (e-Check) or Credit Card:
- NOTE: Credit cards are not accepted at the Cashier’s Window (College Hall, Room 216).
- All E-Check or credit card payments must be made on NEST through TouchNet beginning Wednesday, November 22. Please note: when paying by credit card there is a non-refundable convenience fee charged by our credit card servicer of 2.75% of your payment (there is a minimum $3.00 fee). You may process e-check payments at no additional cost.
- TouchNet Installment Payment Plan (Available for spring ’18 semester, Not available for Winter Session 2018):
- Montclair State University offers payment plans through the TouchNet payment gateway. Enrollment now open.
- Payments begin on Monday, January 8, 2018.
- Students can enroll in one (1) active plan for one (1) semester at a time. This plan is interest free and available with only a $30.00 enrollment fee.
- For more information on Payment Plans, view our Payment Plans web page.
For more information on payment options, please visit the Payment Options website.
For information regarding Billing or Payment Options:
- Red Hawk Central
- Located next to Panzer Athletic Center