Red Hawk Central will open in its temporary home Wednesday, January 3, 2018!
College Hall Closing
College Hall will be closed for renovation starting Wednesday, January 3, 2018 and the offices of Financial Aid, Student Accounts and the Registrar will move to their temporary location in the Red Hawk Central building (located in parking Lot 7 next to the Panzer Athletic Center). Red Hawk Central will provide coordinated support services for all three offices to students.
Beginning Wednesday, January 3, 2018: Red Hawk Central will be open see hours below.
- Friday, December 22, 2017: The offices of Financial Aid, Student Accounts and the Registrar will close at 4:30 p.m.
- Monday, December 25, 2017 – Monday, January 1, 2018: The University is closed for Winter Break.
- Tuesday, January 2, 2018: Last day of operations in College Hall. Offices close at 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 3, 2018: Red Hawk Central will begin providing coordinated support services for Financial Aid, Student Accounts and Registrar to students at 8:30 a.m. College Hall will be officially closed to the public. It is recommended that you review your NEST account for all answers as resources may be limited during this time.
- Wednesday, January 3 – Tuesday, January 9: (Monday-Friday) 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 10 – Tuesday, January 23: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday, 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.; Friday, 8:30 a.m – 4:30 p.m.
- Spring semester regular hours begin Wednesday, January 24: Monday & Thursday, 8:30 a.m – 6 p.m.; Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4: 30 p.m.
Please read the following notices from the Registrar, Financial Aid and Student Accounts offices:
Registrar: Students wishing to request enrollment verifications or transcripts through NEST may continue to do so. These requests will be processed and mailed through Friday, December 22, 2017. During the transition to the Red Hawk Central Building, students may experience a delay in same-day transcripts and enrollment verifications. We appreciate your patience on this matter.
Financial Aid: Financial Aid staff will be available for students visiting College Hall on Tuesday, January 2, 2018 at the front desk of the Student Accounts Office (Room 218). Staff will be ready to receive students in the Red Hawk Central building on Wednesday, January 3, 2018.
Student Accounts: The Office of Student Accounts Cashier’s Window in College Hall will be open Tuesday, January 2, 2018 with minimal customer services available. A Cashier’s Window will be open on Wednesday, January 3 in the new Red Hawk Central building in parking Lot 7. Payments may be made online via your NEST account.
If you have any questions or concerns about the transition to Red Hawk Central, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.