You can now enroll in a tuition payment plan for the spring 2018 semester in TouchNet via NEST.
TouchNet provides a self-monitored payment system that gives you the option to make your spring 2018 bill payment in increments rather than one lump sum. Payment plans are completely optional and are not required to pay your spring 2018 statement.
Important To Remember
- All students are responsible for ensuring their contracts are correct and payments are up-to-date.
- Students can enroll for one semester at a time.
- These plans are interest-free, and available for a modest fee, and enrollment is available for a limited time.
- Please Note: Payment Plans are NOT loans. Past due balances may not be included as part of the plan.
About Payment Plans
Payment plans for the spring 2018 semester will be offered in different monthly increments depending on your needs. You can enroll in a five, four or three month plan. The first month’s payment will be due when enrolling in a plan along with a modest fee.
Course Schedule Changes Can Affect Your Plan
Any changes made to your spring statement such as adding or dropping classes or health insurance waivers will be reflected on your payment plan statement the following day. Depending on the change, this may result in a higher or lower incremental payment.
Avoid Late Fees
To avoid a late fee in the spring with Montclair State University, you must ensure your payment plan is established prior to the semester due date, monthly payments are made on time and your budget contract amount is enough to cover your total due to the University.
How Do I Enroll in a Payment Plan?
You can access payment plans via NEST:
- Log in to NEST using your University NetID and password.
- Navigate to the Student Accounts page.
- Find the “Spring 2018 Payment Plans” portlet and click the link leading to TouchNet.
- Once in TouchNet, follow along with the instructions on screen to set up your payment plan.
- Make your first month’s payment and pay the modest enrollment fee.
- Return to TouchNet on the provided due dates to make your next payments.
Your Spring Tuition Bill
Get all the details about your bill and payment options with our Spring 2018 and Winter Session 2018 Billing Information news article.
For information regarding Billing, TouchNet Payment Plans, Federal Loans, Private Loans, Grants, Scholarships and/or Federal Work Study please visit Red Hawk Central (located next to Panzer Athletic Center).