Reminder: Online parking registration is now open. All vehicles parking on Montclair State University’s campus must be registered to a valid Montclair State University permit.
Below you will find important information about campus parking permit registration details.
Before you register, remember:
- Review your Permit Options online before registering.
- Read the Parking Regulations – including regulations that relate to your permit.
- View the Parking Map to understand the campus layout before the start of the semester.
- You may register more than one vehicle – only one (1) registered vehicle is allowed on campus at any given time.
- You may now add or delete vehicles from your account online.
- Students may fill out an exceptions request form for extenuating circumstances. Only medical exceptions* will be considered.
It is the responsibility of all students who purchase a parking permit, to read and abide by the Parking Regulations, and to ensure that all vehicle information is up-to-date.
Schedule for Student Parking Registration
Permits can be obtained at: montclair.edu/parking. Please expect delays via the web as we await higher-than-normal traffic:
|Commuter (CS) Permit||$260.00 + tax||Online|
|Evening (EP) Permit||$125.00 + tax||Online|
|** NJ Transit (30 or more earned credits)
Permit/Proxy card to be delivered via mail. Please allow 3-5 business days.
(Includes Proxy Card Activation
(90 or more earned credits)
|** Red Hawk Deck Permit
(60 or more earned credits)
Other Permit Types
|Permit for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) *||$260.00
|Current Red Hawk Parking Garage Permits Holders||$425.00||Online|
|New Permit Subscribers For Red Hawk Parking Deck||$425.00||Online|
* Please Note: In order to obtain a Montclair State PWD hangtag, students must first bring their state-issued placard and identification to the Parking Office located in the Red Hawk Parking Garage OR Provide proof of your state issued PWD number when applying online.
Medical exceptions without a NewJersey state-issued hangtag must contact the Disability Resource Center with medical documentation in order to be considered for other permit options.
** Red Hawk Parking Deck and NJ Transit Parking Deck Permits are in high demand and of limited quantity.
Please remember to visit our website montclair.edu/parking to review all Parking Regulations before purchasing a permit and to update your vehicle information.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond promptly to all questions.