- Sunday, September 30, 2018
- 6:30-9:30 p.m.
- JCPenney Store260, Wayne Towne Center, Wayne NJ 07470
Did you know your clothing choice for that upcoming interview or career fair can make or break your chances of landing a job? On Sunday, September 30, 6:30-9:30 p.m., JCPenney is staying open after hours just for Montclair State students and their friends/family! Shop career dress apparel at an extra 40% discount, on top of already discounted prices! Get a mini makeover at Sephora and win raffle prizes throughout the night! Shuttles will be provided to and from the event!
- Wednesday, October 3, 2018
- 1 – 4 p.m.
- University Hall, 7th Floor Conference Center
Employers from a variety of industries will be on campus recruiting students from all majors for full-time, part-time and internship opportunities. Professional business attire is mandatory! Open to all majors! Register now.
Career Fair Jobs and Internships Sneak Peek
Below is a sample of job and internship postings from employers who are attending the Career and Internship Fair on October 3rd. If a position catches your eye, make sure to stop by the career and internship fair to learn more! Login to Hire a Red Hawk to apply!
- Bed Bath & Beyond, Digital Designer
- Bonnie Brae., Childcare Counselor
- Colgate-Palmolive, IT Intern – Enterprise Service Management
- Congressional Leadership Fund, Political Intern
- Ferguson Enterprises, Credit Trainee Program
- Johnson and Johnson, Spring & Summer Technology Interns
- Martindale-Hubbell, Business Development Associate
- Ross Stores, Inc., Assistant Buyer and Merchandise Planning Interns
- Uncommon Schools, Elementary Teacher
- UPS, Human Resources Intern
- Internship Week: Events and workshops designed to help you learn more about the benefits of completing an internship., Monday, October 1 – Thursday, October 4.
- Interviewing for Internships 101 (Presented by UPS): Tuesday, October 2, 2-3 p.m., Student Center, Room 411.
- Careers in the Pharmaceutical Industry: Tuesday, October 2, 3-4 p.m., Student Center Room 413-414.
- Careers in Quality Assurance: Tuesday, October 2, 6-7 p.m., Center for Environmental Life Sciences, Room 120.
- Building and Improving Your Personal Brand (Presented by Enterprise): Thursday, October 4, 3-4 p.m., Student Center, Room 411.