New jobs and internships are added to Hire a Red Hawk every day!
Below are just a few that have been added this past week. Sign into your account to search and apply for resume building opportunities.
- The Children’s Place, Merchandising Intern
- KANDLE Dining Services, Dietetics Intern
- UPS, Employee Communications Co-op
- Pearl Media, Graphic Design Intern
- Christ Church, Information Technology Intern
- KinderSmile Foundation, Clinical Assistant Internship
- Precision Payroll Services, Data Entry Assistant
- NJ Spine & Joint, Exercise Science Assistant
- NJ Symphony Orchestra, Finance Coordinator
- New Jersey Community Development Corporation, Youth Development Specialist
- Cloverleaf Tavern, Servers, Hosts and Bussers
- New Jersey Department of Treasury, Auditor Accountant Trainee
- Newark Trust for Education, Research and Evaluation Officer
- Binsky, Virtual Designer
- FDM Group, Junior Software Developer
- Care Plus NJ, Certified Mental Health Screener
Hire a Red Hawk How-Tos
A Hire a Red Hawk account has already been generated for you! Log in through NEST using your NetID and Password!
Having trouble navigating your Hire a Red Hawk account? Click the links below for help!
- Build and/or Upload Your Resume
- Participate in Mock Interviews
- Request a Career Counseling Appointment
- Search for Jobs/Internships
- Apply for Jobs/Internships
- RSVP to Upcoming Events
- Complete Your Profile and Edit Privacy Settings
Employer Hiring Events
Recruiters from a variety of organizations will be visiting the campus to discuss available job and internship opportunities. These events are open to students from all majors!
- Get to Know Amazon: Tuesday, October 16, 3-4 p.m., Feliciano School of Business, Room 101.
- Careers with the FBI: Wednesday, October 17, 2-4 p.m., University Hall, Room 1010.
- Aritzia On-Campus Interviews: Thursday, October 18. Schedule an interview for a part-time Style Advisor through Hire a Red Hawk.
- Summer Internships with T. Howard Foundation: Thursday, October 18, 1-2 p.m., Student Center, Room 417.
- Michael Kors Tabling Event: Tuesday, October 23, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., Feliciano School of Business, Atrium.
- UPS Corporate Workshop & Internship Info Session: Tuesday, October 23, 3:30 – 4:30 p.m., Student Center, Room 417.
- Careers with the U.S. Navy: Thursday, October 25, 3-4 p.m., Center for Environmental Life Sciences (CELS), Room 110.
Career Development Workshops
These workshops are designed to help you to navigate through the career development process and sharpen the skills needed to obtain a job or internship!
- Job Interviews – What to Expect & How to Prepare: Wednesday, October 17, 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., Student Center, Room 419.
- Majors and Careers – Make the Connection: Thursday, October 18, 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., Feliciano School of Business, Room 140.
Women’s Entrepreneurship Week
Montclair State joins the world-wide recognition of women entrepreneurs the week of October 13-20. The Feliciano Center for Entrepreneurship is hosting two events:
- Focus on Fashion Entrepreneurs: Monday, October 15, 6-8:30 p.m., University Hall, 7th Floor Conference Center.
- Women Entrepreneurship Week Conference: Wednesday, October 17, 8 a.m – 2 p.m., University Hall, 7th Floor Conference Center.