Due to the snow storm, Montclair State University will have a delayed opening on Monday, March 4, 2019.
- Administrative offices will open at 11 a.m.
- Classes will begin on/after 11:30 a.m. All classes scheduled before 11:30 a.m. are cancelled.
- Campus activities scheduled before 11:30 a.m. are cancelled. Check HawkSync for event updates.
- Online Classes: Any online class you are taking will continue normally. Any hybrid class will also proceed online unless you are scheduled for a F2F class tomorrow. In that case the professor will email you tonight if the class will be switched to online mode. For traditional face-to-face classes, some professors may elect to hold them at the normally scheduled time using the Canvas Conferencing facility. If so, the professor will contact you via email tonight with instructions for accessing the class.
Please refer to this News item for updates throughout the storm.
Update: March 4 – 6:50 a.m.
Shuttle Service will resume at 10 a.m., Monday, March 4.
- Sam’s Place and Freeman Dining Halls will close at their normal weekend hours, 8 p.m. Both will open on Monday, March 4 at 7 a.m., as scheduled.
- Which Wich & Chili’s at Blanton will close at 8 p.m. tonight. Which Wich will reopen at 10 a.m. and Chili’s at 11 a.m., Monday, March 4.
- Dunkin Donuts at Blanton will close at 9 p.m. tonight and reopen at 9 a.m., Monday, March 4.
- Red Hawk Diner, AuBonPain @ Cafe Diem, Rathskeller at Student Center will close at 9 p.m.
- The Red Hawk Diner, AuBonPain @ Cafe Diem, Venture Cafe, University Hall Cafe, Student Center Cafe, The Rift Zone, Student Center C-store will all reopen on Monday, March 4 at 10 a.m.
- Student Center Dining Room and Rathskeller will reopen on Monday, March 4 at 11:30 a.m.
- The Student Recreation Center will close 9 p.m. tonight, Sunday, March 3 and reopen at 11 a.m., Monday, March 4.
- Campus shuttle bus service will end 9 p.m. tonight, Sunday, March 3.
- Shuttle Service will resume at 10 a.m., Monday, March 4.
Residential students who moved their cars from surface lots to CarParc Diem can begin to move their car back to surface lots starting at 8:30 a.m, Monday, March 4. All cars must be moved out of CarParc and back to a surface lot by 11 a.m.