Check Your Blocks!
The eAccounts app has been updated, and can now show you your remaining block balance for your meal plan!
How Can I Check?
- Open up your eAccounts app and log-in with your University Net ID and password.
- Once logged in, you will see the balances on all accounts associated with your account (Flex, Red Hawk Dollars, etc.). You will also see your meal plan listed at the bottom of these accounts. Click on your meal plan to open it.
- Once you have clicked on your meal plan, and it opens to your activity screen, click on the drop down menu that says “THIS WEEK.”
- Once you have selected “THIS WEEK” a menu should pop up for you at the bottom of your screen. This menu allows you to choose your view, you will need to change your view to “SHOW SEMESTER/QUARTER.”
- Once you have selected “SHOW SEMESTER/QUARTER” your app should update to show your remaining block balance. This view shows you up to date counts on the blocks remaining on your meal plan. You will only need to make this change once, and the app will remember the settings you selected.
Check out the eAccounts FAQ page on the Red Hawk Dollars webpage for more information and for a step-by-step guide with screenshots on how to set your app up to display your remaining block balance!
Off the Grill of Clifton Now Accepting Red Hawk Dollars!
New to the Red Hawk Dollar Off-Campus Program – Mediterranean Restaurant, Off the Grill!
Off the Grill is a Mediterranean eatery that serves sandwiches, platters and salads and is now accepting Red Hawk Dollars at their Clifton location.
Get 20% Off Your Meal!
If you decide to go to Off the Grill, don’t forget to show your Montclair State University ID card to received 20% off your meal in-store!
For a list of all on and off campus locations that accept Red Hawk Dollars, check out the Red Hawk Dollar Accepting Locations website.
Questions? Just ask!
Red Hawk Dollars | firstname.lastname@example.org | @MSU_AuxServices