- Wednesday, April 17
- 1-4 p.m.
- University Hall, 7th Floor Conference Center
- Register Now | Add to Your Calendar
You will have the opportunity to network with employers from business, sales and technology industries who are seeking to fill their open full-time and internship positions. View Participating Employers.
What You Need to Know
- Open to students/alumni from all majors.
- Dress for Success (Professional attire mandatory. Suits are strongly encouraged).
- Bring plenty of copies of your resume.
- Students must bring their Montclair State University IDs.
Careers with the U.S. Navy
Come to an information session to hear about the possibilities that exist within Supply and Logistics, Healthcare, Surface Warfare, Aviation and IT/Cyber Warfare/ INTEL – Thursday, April 18, 3-4 p.m., Student Center, Room 417. RSVP Now.
The Heights Facilities Team, Painter
- The Heights Facilities Team is looking to hire a summer painter for Summer 2019 season. The successful candidate must be a current full-time Montclair State University student. Priority will be given to applicants who submit an application before Tuesday, April 16, by 10 a.m. Learn More and Apply.
Division of Information Technology, Computer Lab Assistant
- As a Lab Assistant for Montclair State’s Division of Information Technology, you should have the ability to provide professional customer service and basic technical support. A more detailed job description is provided in the application. Learn More and Apply.
Division of Information Technology, IT Service Desk
- As a Service Desk Student Technician for Montclair State’s Division of Information Technology, you should have the ability to provide professional customer service and technical support, as well as exhibit technical knowledge over the phone and in person. Learn More and Apply.
University Advancement, Advancement Services Student Assistant
- Projects could involve reporting, data analysis, data cleansing, research, database coding and database structure. Projects are tailored to student’s areas of interest and skills to fit within the needs of Advancement Services. Learn More and Apply.
Apply to Be a 19/20 Commuter Mentor
- Calling all upper-class commuter students! We are hiring for active, involved, and proud commuter students to work with incoming commuter freshman and transfer students in a paid mentor position through the Office of Commuter Life. CAMP Applications are open now and close on Thursday, April 11. Apply Now!
- There are more on-campus jobs posted on Hire a Red Hawk. View More Opportunities.
New jobs and internships are added to Hire a Red Hawk everyday! Below are a few summer internships that have been added this week. Sign into your account to search and apply for resume building opportunities.
- Sony Electronics: Product Support Intern
- New Jersey Performing Arts Center: Arts Education Curriculum & Evaluation Intern
- Longchamp USA.: Retail Buying/Planning Intern
- New Jersey Family Magazine: Editorial Intern
- Church World Service: Refugee and Asylee Social Services Intern
- LEO Pharma Inc.: Finance Intern
- Sirius XM Radio: Various Internships
Log into Hire a Red Hawk using your University NetID and password to see more jobs!
Earn Credit for Your Summer or Fall Internship
If you are looking to earn academic credit for a summer or fall co-op/internship, or want to learn more about the co-op program, the first step is to attend a Co-op/Internship Information Session and/or meet with your career counselor. Log into Hire a Red Hawk.
- To RSVP for a co-op/internship information session, log into Hire a Red Hawk and click Events > Workshops to see upcoming sessions.
To schedule a career counseling appointment, log into Hire a Red Hawk and click Counseling & Calendar > Counseling Appointment.