Come watch the coming-of-age story at the ReelAbilities Film Festival, Friday, April 12, 5-8 p.m., School of Communication and Media, Presentation Hall, Room 1040. Four teens navigate high school like everyone else, but unlike everyone else, they are blind. Learn how they achieve their goals and engage in a post-screening discussion after the film. Light refreshments will be served. Check Details!
Every year the Board of Trustees invites Montclair State students to share their views with them on tuition. If you wish to speak at the meeting which will be held on Wednesday, April 10, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m., University Hall, 7th Floor Conference Center, we encourage you to sign up upon arrival. Depending on the number of people who wish to speak, comments may be limited to a specified number of minutes. Let Your Voice Be Heard!
It’s Greek Week! Can you recite the Greek alphabet? Can you name a fraternity or sorority on campus? Did you know you need 12 Montclair State credits and a 2.7 cumulative GPA to join a Greek organization? Watch as our host, and special guest, run around campus and learn some stuff! And don’t forget to follow @greeklifemsu on Instagram! Watch the Video Now!
- DIY – Faux Succulents: Wednesday, April 10, 12:30-2 p.m., Drop In Center.
- Casabona Future Scientist Competition: Wednesday, April 10, 4-8 p.m., Center for Environmental and Life Sciences, Room 120 & Atrium.
- PREVIEWS of TYFC: Space: Join us for a preview of Thank You For Coming: Space, Wednesday, April 10, at 7:30 p.m., Alexander Kasser Theater.
- Thank You For Coming: Space: Thursday, April 11 – Sunday, April 14, Alexander Kasser Theater.
- Philosophy for Lunch – "Explaining Explanations": Thursday, April 11, 11:45 a.m. – 12:45 p.m., Schmitt Hall, Room 104.
- Mean Girls on Broadway: Thursday, April 11, 5 p.m., Bus leaves from the Red Hawk Deck.
- Paddleboard Yoga: Thursday, April 11, 6:45-7:45 p.m., Student Recreation Center, Pool.
- Public Telescope Nights: Thursday, April 11, 8-9 p.m., Science Quad.
- Orlando: Come see a show Thursday, April 11 – Sunday, April 14, L. Howard Fox Theatre.
- Friday Night Fire Pit: Friday, April 12, 7-9 p.m., Bohn Hall & Blanton Hall Quad.
- Advanced Hike – Storm King Mountain: Saturday, April 13, 10 am – 5 pm., Bus leaves from the Student Recreation Center.
- Battle of the Chefs: Wednesday, April 17, 3-4:30 p.m., Student Center, Quad. (Rain location: Student Center, Ballroom A & Patio.)
- Red Hawk Scores: Baseball, Softball, Men’s and Women’s Lacrosse!
- Just Drive, Just Walk!: It’s Distracted Driving Month. Look ahead and listen up!
- April Dining: 30 Minute Meals, Battle of the Chefs…more!
- Asian Pacific Islander Heritage Month: Join us for events all month long.
- Charge It!: New Electrical Vehicle (EV) charging stations on campus, in Red Hawk Deck and CarParc.
- Relay for Life: Friday, April 26, 1 p.m. – 1 a.m., Student Center, Quad.
- What’s Open: Up-to-the-minute schedules for a variety of locations on campus including dining venues, computer labs, the Student Recreation Center, Red Hawk Central and more!
- Red Bulls II: Students/faculty/staff get a 50% discount on tickets at home games, played at our own MSU Soccer Park. Red Hawks Root for Red Bulls!!
- Fall 2019 Registration Information: Schedule of courses available on NEST. Registration began Monday, April 8.
- CSAM Sigma Xi Research Symposium: Deadline to submit an abstract is Monday, April 15.
- Be A University College Fellow: Apply by Friday, April 19.
- Important Dates: A list of all dates to know for Montclair State University. Bookmark it!