As the semester comes to a close, it is natural for stress and anxiety levels to increase, making it difficult to focus. The Office of Health Promotion, along with our campus partners, will be offering a variety of events throughout the week to help you relieve some of the tension that comes with projects, papers and exams. Events begin on Monday, May 6. Join us at the fan favorite Mini Horses on Tuesday, May 7, Therapy Dogs on Wednesday, May 8 and a number of other great events all week long! See the Schedule.
Finals are approaching quickly! Do you have papers to finish? If so, head over to the Center for Writing Excellence in Bohn Hall so they can help you sharpen up your writing abilities! The Center is open to all students, faculty, staff and alumni of the University. Stop by and Check It Out!
"Never limit yourself because of others’ limited imagination; never limit others because of your own limited imagination." – Mae Jemison
Over the years I’ve learned that what you say to others has a strong impact. I always try to speak with kindness and positive words towards people because you never know what they’re going through. I’m a huge believer in always seeing the bright side of things and encouraging others to do the same.
- Angela Russo (21) Bloomfield, NJ
- Senior, Majoring in Biology with a Minor in Chemistry
- ASC Supplemental Instructor for Genetics
- View Personal Post
- View All RHOMS Posts
- Tips for Finals: Plus, Academic Success Center Offers Final Week Tutoring!
- Mental Health Awareness Flag Raising: Wednesday, May 1, beginning at 11 a.m., Student Center, Flagpole.
- Mountain Top Yoga: Wednesday, May 1, 12-3 p.m., Bus leaves from the Student Recreation Center.
- Studio DIY – Wood Flower Ornaments: Wednesday, May 1, 12:30-2 p.m., Drop In Center.
- The Ups and Downs of Scientific Ballooning: Wednesday, May 1, 4-5 p.m., Center for Environmental and Life Sciences, Room 120.
- Red Bulls II vs Birmingham Legion FC: Wednesday, May 1, 7 p.m., MSU Soccer Park.
- MSU Symphony Orchestra: Wednesday, May 1, 7:30 p.m., Alexander Kasser Theater.
- Lysistrata: Thursday, May 2 – Sunday, May 5, Life Hall, Studio Theatre.
- Daughters of the Rebellion: Thursday, May 2—Sunday, May 5 in the L. Howard Fox Theatre.
- Philosophy Workshop – “On Being Abstract”: Thursday, May 2, 5:30-6:45 p.m., Schmitt Hall, Room 104.
- Pride Prom: Thursday, May 2, 7-11 p.m., Student Center, Ballrooms.
- Rec Nights – Archery Tag: Thursday, May 2, 8-10 p.m., DioGuardi Field.
- Outdoor Movie Night – The Lego Movie 2: Friday, May 3, 7-9 p.m., Student Center, Quad.
- Fashion Studies Spring Fashion Show: Friday, May 3, 7-9 p.m., Memorial Auditorium.
- Friday Night Fire Pit: Friday, May 3, 7-9 p.m., Student Center, Quad.
- MSU Wind Symphony: Friday, May 3, 7:30 p.m., Alexander Kasser Theater.
- MSU Singers and Chorale: Saturday, May 4, 8 p.m., Alexander Kasser Theater.
- MSU Jazz Singers: Sunday, May 5, 3 p.m., Alexander Kasser Theater
- A Shark Tank Live Experience – Annual Pitch Contest: Wednesday, May 8, 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., University Hall, 7th Floor Conference Center.
- Industrial Design Senior Thesis Presentation: Wednesday, May 8, 7-9 p.m., University Hall, Room 1020.
- Red Hawk Scores: Baseball, Softball, Men’s and Women’s Lacrosse!
- Graduation Fair: Class of 2019! Don’t forget to stop by your Graduation Fair, Monday, May 6, between 10:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m., Student Center, Ballrooms. Pick up your regalia, Convocation tickets and join us for free BBQ, Mister Softee and more!
- What’s Open: Up-to-the-minute schedules for a variety of locations on campus including dining venues, computer labs, the Student Recreation Center, Red Hawk Central and more!
- Red Bulls II: Students/faculty/staff get a 50% discount on tickets at home games, played at our own MSU Soccer Park. Red Hawks Root for Red Bulls!!