Finals week can be stressful. But friends, especially those with wagging tails, can help relieve some stress. Come out on Wednesday, May 8, 1-2:30 p.m., Sprague Library, Room 110, to take a pause and pet some paws. Woof!
Products have the power to change the world and influence people day to day, but have you ever wondered what goes on behind the scenes? Join us on Wednesday, May 8, 7-9 p.m., University Hall, Room 1020, to watch our seven graduating seniors showcase their thesis projects and learn about the design process. Congrats to All!
Come for a relaxing hour of Vinyasa Flow Yoga on Thursday, May 9, 12-1 p.m., Student Center, Room 417, to take a break between finals! This will include meditation, synchronized breathing and a variety of postures. Limited mats available, we encourage you to bring your own. See You On Your Mat.
In this American Premiere, Romeo Castellucci’s challenging, soul-stirring brand of theatrical magic transposes painful and profound ideas into an enticing, vibrant, celebratory work of art. Take a study break from finals and join us Thursday, May 9 – Sunday, May 12, in the Alexander Kasser Theater. Learn More about the production!
The annual BFA Thesis Exhibition will open on Tuesday, May 14 and run through Tuesday, May 21 in the George Segal Gallery. There will be a special reception from on Friday, May 17, 2-4 p.m. to celebrate this exhibit of work by the students graduating from the Department of Art & Design, College of the Arts. Stop By and See the Art!
Looking to spruce up your graduation cap for graduation? Come on down to the Student Recreation Center on Tuesday, May 14, 5-8 p.m. Bring your cap and we’ll provide the rest! We’ll also be having a bunch of other crafts, so non-graduating students are welcome as well! Get See You There!
May 6-10: De-stress for Finals Week
- De-Stress DIY: Monday, May 6, 2-4 p.m., Drop In Center.
- A Shark Tank Live Experience – Annual Pitch Contest: Wednesday, May 8, 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., University Hall, 7th Floor Conference Center.
- Stretch and Talk: Wednesday, May 8, 7-8:30 p.m., Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Room 1.
- Finals @ Sprague: Thursday, May 9 – Wednesday, May 15, Sprague Library, Room 110, Reference.
- Let’s Take A Break: Thursday, May 9, 2:30-4:30 p.m., Sprague Library, Lobby.
- Friday Night Fire Pit: Friday, May 10, 7-9 p.m., Freeman Quad.
- De-Stress Hike: Friday, May 10, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m., Bus leaves from the Student Recreation Center.
- Using Graphic Novels, Comics and Manga in the Classroom: Saturday, May 11, 1-3:45 p.m., University Hall.
- 7th Annual Lavender Graduation Celebration: Sunday, May 12, 12-1:30 p.m., Student Center, Ballrooms.
- First Annual Rites of Passage Graduation Celebration: Sunday, May 12, 4-5:30 p.m., Student Center, Ballrooms.
- Red Hawk Scores: Men’s and Women’s Lacrosse and Softball Championship games!
- Tips for Finals: Plus, Academic Success Center Offers Final Week Tutoring!
- What’s Open: Up-to-the-minute schedules for a variety of locations on campus including dining venues, computer labs, the Student Recreation Center, Red Hawk Central and more!
- Red Bulls II: Students/faculty/staff get a 50% discount on tickets at home games, played at our own MSU Soccer Park. Red Hawks Root for Red Bulls!!