Spring 2109 final exams take place Thursday, May 9 – Wednesday, May 15, 2019.
- All examinations are to be held in the regularly assigned classroom. For classes where more than one room is involved, the location of the exam will be the same as the first room of a series (e.g., a course meeting WF in different rooms will have the exam in the W room).
- Classes which have a start time other than those listed above please contact the registrar’s office at email@example.com.
- Faculty teaching hybrid or online classes who require a face to face exam must have their chairperson submit a request for an exam room to firstname.lastname@example.org. (please have a subject entitled: “Hyb Final Exam”)
- Students with a time conflict in their exam schedule should immediately notify each faculty member involved and make arrangements to reschedule one of the exams.
- No exams are scheduled for lab, studio or independent study classes. See your professor for information.