The spring 2019 semester is coming to a close and with it comes final exams and final grades! Make sure you know when and where you will be taking your final examinations. Final grades for the spring 2019 semester will be available on Wednesday, May 22 at 9 a.m. in NEST. View More Information.
This week on Rocky on the Street, we feature a special guest, Dean of Students, Margaree Coleman-Carter! Watch has she, Rocky and our host Mario, for the last time, run around the campus of Montclair State University asking people if they know who the Dean of Students is or where the office is located. Are you ready? Watch It Now!
Have you ever noticed that the metal sculpture outside of the Center for Environmental and Life Sciences building? Did you know, although it appears to be abstract mass of aluminum over a concrete disk, the sculpture actually represents the constellation Ophiuchus?! In May and July the sun casts a shadow on the concrete disk depicting the “serpent bearer.” Go See for Yourself!
- A Shark Tank Live Experience – Annual Pitch Contest: Wednesday, May 8, 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., University Hall, 7th Floor Conference Center.
- Therapy Dogs are Back!: Wednesday, May 8, 1-2:30 p.m., Sprague Library, Room 110.
- Stretch and Talk: Wednesday, May 8, 7-8:30 p.m., Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Room 1.
- Industrial Design Senior Thesis Presentation: Wednesday, May 8, 7-9 p.m., University Hall, Room 1020.
- Finals @ Sprague: Thursday, May 9-Wednesday, May 15, Sprague Library, Room 110, Reference.
- Vinyasa Flow Yoga: Thursday, May 9, 12-1 p.m., Student Center, Room 417.
- Let’s Take A Break: Thursday, May 9, 2:30-4:30 p.m., Sprague Library, Lobby.
- Democracy in America: Thursday, May 9—Sunday, May 14 in the Alexander Kasser Theater.
- De-Stress Hike: Friday, May 10, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m., Bus leaves from the Student Recreation Center.
- Friday Night Fire Pit: Friday, May 10, 7-9 p.m., Freeman Quad.
- Using Graphic Novels, Comics and Manga in the Classroom: Saturday, May 11, 1-3:45 p.m., University Hall.
- 7th Annual Lavender Graduation Celebration: Sunday, May 12, 12-1:30 p.m., Student Center, Ballrooms.
- First Annual Rites of Passage Graduation Celebration: Sunday, May 12, 4-5:30 p.m., Student Center, Ballrooms.
- BFA Thesis Exhibition: Tuesday, May 14 through Tuesday, May 21, George Segal Gallery.
- Caps & Crafts: Tuesday, May 14, 5-8 p.m., Student Recreation Center.
- Red Hawk Scores: Baseball, Softball, Men’s and Women’s Lacrosse!
- Video Contest: Win cash for creating mental health video!
- Tips for Finals: Plus, Academic Success Center Offers Final Week Tutoring!
- What’s Open: Up-to-the-minute schedules for a variety of locations on campus including dining venues, computer labs, the Student Recreation Center, Red Hawk Central and more!
- Red Bulls II: Students/faculty/staff get a 50% discount on tickets at home games, played at our own MSU Soccer Park. Red Hawks Root for Red Bulls!!