Summer parking permits are now available online!
You may obtain a permit by visiting montclair.edu/parking and selecting “Obtain A Permit.” Please Note: You must “Obtain A Permit” if you wish to park on campus.
Summer Permits $25.00 plus tax
- Valid Wednesday, May 15, 2019 – Saturday, August 31, 2019.
- Allows parking in commuter (yellow) lots and the CarParc Diem Parking Garage.
- Lot 19 during the following hours:
- Every Day: 4 p.m. – 3:30 a.m.
- Weekends: Friday, 4 p.m. – Monday, 3:30 a.m.
- Overnight parking is permitted in commuter (yellow) surface lots.
- Please note that the summer permit is nonrefundable.
Students with permits for the Academic Year 2018-2019, including NJ Transit permit holders, MUST obtain a summer permit if they wish to park on campus.
Daily Parking and Pay-by-Phone
- Daily parking options are available in the Red Hawk Deck. View Parking Regulations.
- Pay-by-Phone options are available in all General (yellow) Commuter lots for visitors or short-term parking on campus. View Parking Rates and Fees
2019 Summer Shuttle Service Hours of Operation
Campus shuttle bus summer hours begin Thursday, May 16 and will be in effect through Friday, August 30, 2019.
- Route A (Campus Loop) will operate according to the following schedule:
- Monday-Friday: 6 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- No service will run on Memorial Day Weekend (Saturday, May 25 – Monday May 27) and Independence Day (Thursday, July 4.)
- PWD Service will operate, Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- The Bay Street and Saturday Shopper’s Shuttle has been discontinued and will resume in the fall semester.
Want to know when the next shuttle arrives? Use Nextbus to find out!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973-655-3326.
What About the Fall?
Fall permits will go on sale Thursday, August 1, 2019. More information will be communicated via email over the summer. Check you University email for updates regarding parking permits.
If you have any questions you may contact us by email email@example.com or by telephone 973-655-7580.