Download Symplicity Careers and Jobs app to access your Hire a Red Hawk account. Through this app, you can quickly search, filter and apply for jobs right from your phone! See personalized job recommendations curated based on your interests. Then, swipe right to favorite a job or left when you are not interested! Download the App Now!
New jobs and internships are added to Hire a Red Hawk over the summer! Below are a few that have recently been added. Sign into your account to search and apply for resume building opportunities.
- NBCUniversal: Fall 2019 Internships
- Monmouth County Sheriff’s Office: Fall GIS Intern
- State Fair Group: Event Management Intern
- Mathnasium: Part-time Assistant Center Manager
- Floyd Hall Arena: Part-time Shift Supervisor
- Olive That and More!: Sales Associate (in-store & farmer’s market)
On-Campus Jobs and Internships
- IT Service Desk: Student Assistants
- The IT Service Desk is now hiring student assistants for Fall 2019. Positions available include Lab Assistants, Service Desk Assistants and Audio-Visual Assistants (PM). Learn more and apply.
- Campus Recreation: Student Assistants
- Employment areas include Facilities Attendant, Aquatics/Lifeguard, Marketing, Intramural Sports and Fitness. Campus Recreation only hires in the summer for the upcoming academic year, so don’t delay! Learn More and Apply.
- Department of History: Media and Metadata Assistant
- Highly-motivated and high-achieving students are invited to help develop a project that focuses on Sicily’s medieval monuments. No experience is necessary and training will be provided. This is a wonderful opportunity for fine students to build their resumes by participating in a project that has been generously funded by a prestigious award from the National Endowment for the Humanities’ Humanities Collections and Reference Resources Program. Apply through Hire a Red Hawk.
- Montclair News Lab: News Lab Intern
- The School of Communication & Media is offering for-credit internships as part of their new multi-platform newsroom, an integral part of its headquarters. This is an exciting opportunity for students interested in news media and media management. During the semester, interns will work under the guidance of the School of Communication and Media’s news lab coordinator. Apply through Hire a Red Hawk.
- PSEG Institute of Sustainability Studies: Communications Intern
- The PSEG Institute for Sustainability Studies (PSEG ISS) at the College of Science and Mathematics is looking for a Communications Assistant to provide administrative support to various programs, including those that are related to the Institute’s partnerships with the United Nations. Editing and writing department materials will be an important part of the job. Apply through Hire a Red Hawk.
- University Police: Campus Crossing Guard
- The Montclair State University Police Department is currently seeking motivated and civic minded students to be employed part-time as Campus Crossing Guards. This program enhances the safety of pedestrians and allows for a more fluid flow of traffic on certain campus roadways. Learn More About This Position and How to App
There are more on-campus jobs posted on Hire a Red Hawk. View More Opportunities.
Save the Date!
Part-Time Job Fair
This is the best opportunity for students to find on-campus work! Many on-campus departments attend to fill Federal Work Study and Student Assistant positions. Local businesses (restaurants, stores, offices, etc.) with open part-time positions also attend.