A quick reminder the campus summer extended hours are suspended the week of July 1-5. Please review the following schedule:
- Monday, July 1 – Wednesday, July 3: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday, July 4: Campus is closed for the 4th of July Holiday
- Friday, July 5: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Return to Extended Hours
Monday, July 8 through Thursday, August 15, the campus will once again be on its extended summer hours schedule.
- Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Friday-Sunday: Closed
The University returns to normal operating schedule (Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.) on Monday, August 19.
What’s Open Now?
As always, we urge you to find out what’s open on campus, all year round through What’s Open Now! Although some hours have changed, and some offices have closed for the summer, there are still plenty of dining options on campus, plus administrative offices, the Student Recreation Center and Drop In Center are open. Check It Out.
Summer Sessions: Not Too Late To Register! You can still register for a summer session. Upcoming sessions include:
- July 1 – August 8
- July 15 – August 8
- August 12 – 29
Information Service Desk
The Service Desk will be open:
- Monday, July 1 through Wednesday, July 3 & Friday, July 5: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Closed Thursday, July 4
- Saturday, July 6 & Sunday, July 7: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. (Limited remote support)
- Monday, July 1 & Tuesday, July 2: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m;
- Wednesday, July 3, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.;
- Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.;
- Saturday, July 6: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.,
- Sunday, July 7: Closed. (View Library Hours web page.)
- University Hall, Room 5007 lab will be open Monday, July 1 – Wednesday, July 3: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Sprague Library Laptop Lending will be open Monday, July 1 & Tuesday, July 2: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.; Wednesday, July 3: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.; Friday, July 5: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.; Saturday, July 6: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Outdoor Adventure Trips
Do you want to try something new this summer? Do you love the outdoors? Join Campus Recreation for some summer adventure including a trip to the Statue of Liberty, canoeing down the Wading River, Stand-Up Paddle Boarding and so much more! Most trips are only $10.00 for students! Faculty and staff also are welcome! Check out the details of each adventure. We hope to see you out this summer. Get the Facts & Sign Up Today!
Mister Softee On Campus!
That’s right…Mister Softee is on campus every Wednesday, 1-2:30 p.m., (Except on Wednesday, July 10), next to the Red Hawk Diner. Use cash, credit cards or Red Hawk Dollars to purchase your delicious, cool treat to enjoy your favorite cool treat now through Wednesday, August 14.
FREE Jackals Tickets
You read that right…FREE tickets to the Jackals baseball games, right here on campus! There are still tickets available for games scheduled for July and August. Pick up tickets at the Student Center Information Desk. Bring your University ID card. Tickets are first-come, first-serve; up to four tickets per person, per game.
Maybe we’ll see you on campus. But if not, hope you have a great summer. See you all in September!