Hire a Red Hawk Tips & Tricks Videos
Are you unsure of what you can do in Hire a Red Hawk or just having trouble navigating your account? Career Services presents Hire a Red Hawk Tips and Tricks, monthly, short videos (2 minutes or less) to help you take full advantage of your account. Check out our most recent videos below – more to come!
Career Services Podcast – New Episodes Every Thursday
Manual or Automatic: What Gears are Driving YOUR Career is Montclair State’s new career services podcast. Hear Jeff Poulos and Adam Mayer discuss all things career, such as upcoming events, job search strategies, resume and career development tips, and more! Take your career development on the road (pun intended) and listen when and where it’s convenient for you. Listen and Subscribe!
Career Services Instagram REVAMP
It’s been a while, but we are back! Follow Career Services refreshed Instagram for an easy way to keep up on the latest in Career Services at Montclair State. Check it out!
Job and Internship Postings in Hire a Red Hawk
New jobs and internships are added to Hire a Red Hawk every day! Below are a few that have been added this week. To apply for these jobs:
- Log into your Hire a Red Hawk account.
- Click Jobs > Search on the left hand navigation.
- Enter the posting number (listed next to the job title below) in the search bar and click Search
- Amazon Live: Co-op Rotational Program (8364)
- CVS Health: Retail Management Intern (8289)
- Earthjustice: Policy and Legislation Intern (8166)
- Hiltzik Strategies: Spring 2020 Intern (8294)
- Quest Diagnostics: Business/Marketing Intern (8381)
- The Wall Street Journal: Journalism Intern (8270)
- Traphagen Financial Group: Accounting Intern (8366)
- Valley Bank: Information Security Intern (8275)
Seasonal and Part-time Positions
- Banana Republic: Seasonal Brand Associate (8316)
- Boys and Girls Clubs: Youth Development Specialist (8335)
- Kearny Bank: Universal Banker (8345)
- Newark Museum Association: Merchandise Assistant (8283)
- Pride Products and Distributors LLC: Marketing Coordinator (8378)
- Sublet.com: Apps & Website Support Specialist (8399)
- University College (on-campus): Graduate Student Worker (8314)
- FDM Info Session: Tuesday, October 22, 3-4 p.m., Richardson Hall, Room 256.
- Internships in Washington D.C. Info Session: Wednesday, October 23, 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., Student Center, Room 411
- Visit from Quest Diagnostics: Wednesday, October 23, 3:30-5 p.m., Center for Computing and Information Science, Room 133.
- T. Howard Foundation Info Session: Monday, October 28, 12-1 p.m., Student Center, Room 411.
- Amazon Info Session: Tuesday, October 29, 4-5 p.m., Center for Computing and Information Science, Room 133.