Seasonal jobs allow you to learn new skills, gain valuable professional experience, network with potential employers and boost your resume, while still affording you a flexible schedule. Not only are many employers currently hiring for the holiday season, now is also the time when employers begin to hire for summer jobs!
New Seasonal Job Postings
New seasonal jobs are added to Hire a Red Hawk every week! Below are a few that have been added recently. Sign into your account to search and apply for resume-building opportunities.
- Just Kidding Around: Seasonal Customer Services Associate (8567)
- Banana Republic: Seasonal Brand Associate (8316)
- Peloton: Seasonal Warehouse Associate (8185)
- Beyond the Barre: Seasonal Sales Associate (7757)
- Ted Baker London: Sales Associate (8630)
- The Bar Method: Front Desk Staff (8623)
- Glen Ridge Athletic Association: Front Desk Associate (8586)
- Cedar Bean’s Coffee Joint: Barista (8540)
- Mountain Ridge Country Club: Hospitality Server (7868)
How to Apply
Searching for seasonal jobs in Hire a Red Hawk is easy and an account has already been generated for you. Simply use your NetID and password to log in via NEST. Then,
- Click Jobs, then Search on the left-hand navigation.
- Type the posting number (listed next to the job title above) or “Seasonal” into the keyword search and click the Search button.
- You can also filter down to Temporary/Seasonal jobs using the Position Type job search filter.
You must first upload your resume in Hire a Red Hawk to be reviewed and approved by your assigned Director of Career Services. Once approved, you will be able to apply for jobs and internships in the system.
Upcoming Events to Help with Your Job Search
CVS Health Information Session
A representative from CVS Health will be on campus on Tuesday, November 12, 11 a.m. – 12:15 p.m., Student Center, Room 419. Attend to learn about the CVS Store Manager in Training Program, which ultimately drives your path into field leadership as a District Manager. Also learn about the Retail Store Intern Program! RSVP through Hire a Red Hawk under Info Sessions.
Mad Science Information Sessions
Learn about becoming a Mad Science Instructor on Tuesday, November 12, 12-1 p.m or 1-2 p.m., Richardson Hall, Room 201. As a Mad Science Instructor, you will work with preschool and elementary-aged children to make science fun! RSVP through Hire a Red Hawk under Workshops.
Getting Interviews 2.0
If you are frustrated by a lack of response from job ads, or want to compete better with other job-seekers to land interviews, then this workshop is for you! Learn advanced techniques for accessing the hidden job market: Tuesday, November 12, 6-8 p.m., Feliciano School of Business, Room 140. Register Today!
Job Interviews: What to Expect and How to Prepare
Advance preparation is key to acing that interview. Attend this workshop to learn the five steps to successful preparation: Thursday, November 14, 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., Student Center, Room 417. RSVP through Hire a Red Hawk under Workshops.