On Tuesday, November 26, 2019, Spring 2020 semester bills were posted in NEST.
This bill reflects your balance due including tuition, fees, and room and board (if applicable).
Please Note: Full-time enrollment for undergraduates is twelve (12) or more credits; graduate students are enrolled full-time at nine (9) or more credits.
- This bill also shows the estimated financial aid (if any, as of now) to be applied to your account and the resulting estimated net amount that is to be paid.
- You may use this bill for your financial planning well before the payment deadline and as a point of reference when requesting funds from a 529 Plan, private loans, financial aid, etc.
- Weekly invoices are emailed to your University email address via an attached PDF of the statement. This invoice shows your current amount owed. If you paid in full the amount due will show zero.
You are responsible for reading your emails regularly via your Montclair email account.
- The due date for your Winter 2020 payment is Monday, December 16, 2019.
- The due date for your Spring 2020 payment is Monday, January 6, 2020.
Late fees will be applied accordingly to any outstanding balance.
Important Notes about Your Bill
- Any adjustments to your winter/spring 2020 schedule (e.g. adding or dropping courses, changing housing or meal plan), will affect your bill.
- Recent Spring 2020 Parent PLUS or private loan applications may not be reflected on this estimated bill due to processing time.
- Students are billed on a semester basis (fall, winter, spring and summer).
- Montclair State University reserves the right to change tuition, fees, health insurance premium and room and board every academic year.
Finding Your Bill
- Log into NEST using your University NetID and password.
- Navigate to the “Student Accounts” web page at the top right.
- Navigate to the “View My Bill” portlet and select “View Statement and Payment History.”
- Select “View Activity.” Here you will see your bill(s) which is based on your enrolled credits, fees, financial aid, meal plans and room and board if applicable.
- Weekly invoices are also emailed to your University email address.
You may use any one form or combination of payment options below to satisfy your bill. For more information on payment options, please visit the Payment Options web page.
TouchNet Installment Payment Plan:
- Spring 2020 payment plan officially opens on January 2, 2020.
- You can enroll in one (1) active plan for one (1) semester at a time.
- This plan is interest free and available with only a $30.00 enrollment fee.
- Visit the Tuition Payment Plan web page for further information.
Visit Red Hawk Central, the centralized location for all of your student service needs. We are a one-stop shop for completing important student services and answering any questions or concerns you may have!
- Red Hawk Central is located next to the Panzer Athletic Center.
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: 973-655-7600