There has been a change in the weather pattern. As a result the last classes to be held today, Monday, December 2, are those starting at 11:30 a.m.
The University will close at 1 p.m. All administrative offices will close at 1 p.m.
All activities scheduled after 1 p.m. are canceled.
Any online class you are taking will continue normally. Any hybrid class will also proceed online unless you are scheduled for a F2F class tomorrow. In that case the professor will email you tonight if the class will be switched to online mode. For traditional face-to-face classes, some professors may elect to hold them at the normally scheduled time using the Canvas Conferencing facility. If so, the professor will contact you via email tonight with instructions for accessing the class.
Please refer to this News item for updates throughout the storm.
Information related to Tuesday, December 3, will be sent to the campus community after 8 p.m., Monday, December 2.
Student Recreation Center
The Student Recreation Center will close at 8 p.m., Monday, December 2.
The following is a list of campus dining venues and when they will close on Monday, December 2:
- Sam’s Place: 9:30 p.m.
- Freeman Dining: 8:30 p.m.
- Bistro: Closed
- Student Center:
- Student Center Cafe, Patio So Deli, Patio Dunkin Donuts, 2mato/Chop’d and Student Center C-store: 3 p.m.
- Student Center Dining Room: 2 p.m.
- Blanton Chilis: 5 p.m.
- Blanton C-store & Dunkin Donuts: 9 p.m.
- Au Bon Pain: 4 p.m.
- The Venture Café: 1:30 p.m.
- University Hall Café: 2 p.m.
- Red Hawk Diner – Close at 3 p.m. and reopen on Tuesday, December 3 at 7:30 a.m.
All other dining venues will reopen on a normal schedule on Tuesday, December 3.
Resident Parking: Please follow the instructions listed below regarding temporary parking:
- Surface Lots need to be vacated (all cars to CarParc Diem) by 3 p.m. this afternoon (Monday, December 2). Students may begin to move vehicles immediately.
- Students with NJTransit permits may remain in NJTransit through the duration of the storm.
- Vehicles in surface lots after 3 p.m., this evening (Monday, December 2), may be subject to ticketing.
- All resident and non-student commuter vehicles must be moved out of CarParc Diem by 8 a.m. on Tuesday, December 3.
Shuttle Bus Service
- Campus Shuttle Service will not be in operation after 2 p.m., Monday, December 2.
- Shuttle service will resume normal operations at 6 a.m. on Tuesday, December 3.
Postal Services will close at 1 p.m. There will be no package pickup after 1 p.m.
Sprague Library will close at 1:15 p.m. Monday, December 2.
All campus computing labs will close at 1 p.m. today, except for Sprague Library Laptop Leading, which will close at 1:15 p.m.
IT Service Desk
The IT Service Desk will be monitoring emails and voicemail through 10 p.m., Monday, December 2. firstname.lastname@example.org
The University Bookstore will close at 1 p.m., Monday, December 2.
University Health Center
The University Health Center will close at 1 p.m. For emergencies contact University Police at 973-655-5222.