Winter Break is just around the corner. Last day of classes is Thursday, December 19. Here are just a few reminders before you go:
- Residents – Last day to register to stay on campus during winter break: Wednesday, December 18, 2019.
- Last day to register for Winter Session: Friday, December 20, 2019.
- Deadline to apply to graduate May 2020: Saturday, December 21, 2019.
- Spring semester bill payment due: Monday, January 6, 2020.
- Fall semester grades posted: Tuesday, January 7, 2020.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service: Monday, January 20, 2020.
- Last day to add a class to your spring semester schedule: Tuesday, January 28, 2020.
Keep on top of all the dates and deadlines. Go to the Important Dates web page.
What’s Open During Break?
The University will be closed beginning at 4:30 p.m., on Tuesday, December 24, 2019 and will reopen on Thursday, January 2, 2020. Administrative offices will reopen on January 2. View details about services during the winter break including information about parking on campus, shuttle bus schedules, dining options, technology and library services, the bookstore, Red Hawk Pantry and more: What’s Open During Winter Break.
Don’t Take a Break from Your Job Search
Use your winter break wisely by continuing to search and apply for jobs and internships. In December and January many on-campus employers open spring applications for on-campus jobs and internships. Additionally, many off-campus employers hire for seasonal, part-time and internship positions. Read More!
Our Red Hawk teams will be busy during the break. There are several home basketball games scheduled on, Saturday & Sunday, December 28 & 29, Saturday, January 11 and Wednesday, January 15.
Plus, the Swimming & Diving teams will be competing at home on Tuesday, January 14.
Check out all the upcoming games and come out to cheer your teams!