In response to changing student dining use on campus, we’ve adjusted some of our venue hours and meal swipe opportunities to meet the needs and expectations of the campus community.
The Plaza at Blanton Hall, which features popular venues such as Chili’s and Dunkin’ Donuts (and soon Jersey Mike’s!) flexible seating options and more has been an increasing draw for student dining. Another preferred late-night spot is Bistro 62 at Sam’s Dining Hall which is open until 3 a.m. each night.
After looking at venue use, reviewing survey feedback and consulting with the SGA leadership, the following new venue hours will be in effect as of Tuesday, January 21:
- The Plaza at Blanton Hall:
- Chili’s will have extended hours, now closing at 11 p.m., Monday – Thursday and 9 p.m. on Friday-Sunday.
- Dunkin Donuts will be remaining open from 7 a.m. – midnight seven days a week.
- Jersey Mike’s will open in early spring semester for service.
- The Outtakes C-Store will stay open until 9 p.m. seven days a week.
- The Red Hawk Diner will now be open 10 a.m. until 10 p.m., 7 days a week. Members of the campus community can use the extended options at Blanton Hall and Sam’s Place Bistro 62 for their late-night meals.
You wanted it…you’ve got it! More meal block equivalency (meal swipe) options!
Starting on Tuesday, January 21, new meal block equivalencies will be in effect:
- Bistro 62 at Sam’s Place: 10 p.m. – 3 a.m., 7 days a week.
- The Red Hawk Diner: 8-10 p.m., 7 days a week.
See all of the Meal Equivalency locations!!
Halal Food Coming Soon to the Red Hawk Diner!
The Shawarma Spot Food Truck menu will soon be served in the Red Hawk Diner! Delicious Mediterranean dishes including Halal Shawarma Chicken and Beef Platters, crispy Falafel Gyros, yellow rice, tzatziki and tahini sauce will soon be added to the menu. Enjoy!
We’ll Keep Asking!
Dining Services thanks everyone who has participated in our past surveys, which helps us better serve your needs. Look for upcoming survey opportunities so we can continue to improve our service!
Fun for All
Check out Dining’s January Calendar of Events and check back each month for some new and exciting food options, raffles, events and more!