Career Services hosts employer recruitment events and workshops throughout the semester. Attend these events to explore opportunities. Come network with hiring managers and industry professionals, in a smaller group setting. Check Hire a Red Hawk for ALL upcoming events. Here are a few that may be of interest:
- Internships in Washington D.C. with The Washington Center: Wednesday, January 29, 3:30-4:30 p.m., Student Center, Room 417.
- Hollister Co. (American Dream) Tabling: Monday, February 3, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m, Student Center, 2nd Floor Lobby.
- Applying to Graduate School: Tuesday, February 4, 1-2 p.m., Student Center, Room 417.
- Internships with the Wellmont Theater: Wednesday, February 5, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m., Student Center, 2nd Floor Lobby.
Spring 2020 Career and Internship Fairs
Career Services will be hosting industry-specific career and internship fairs throughout the spring semester. Employers from various organizations will be on campus recruiting students and alumni for full-time, part-time and internship opportunities! These fairs are open to students and alumni from ALL majors. RSVP through Hire a Red Hawk!
- Wednesday, March 4: Summer Job Fair
- Wednesday, March 18: Science and Environmental Fair
- Wednesday, March 25: Government, Non-Profit and Law Fair
- Wednesday, April 1: Arts, Communication & Entertainment Fair
- Thursday, April 2: Educators’ Exchange (Invitation only)
- Wednesday, April 15: Business, Sales & Technology Fair
SUIT-UP for the Career Fairs
On Sunday, March 22, JCPenney (in the Wayne Towne Center, Wayne, NJ) is opening its store after hours just for Montclair State University students and their friends/family! Shop up to 60% off select men’s and women’s career dress apparel, shoes and accessories. Sephora will offer FREE mini makeovers and the Portrait Studio will offer discounted professional headshots! Learn More and Register.
Hire a Red Hawk App (Powered by Symplicity)
Download the Symplicity Careers and Jobs app to quickly search, filter and apply for jobs right from your phone! See personalized job recommendations curated based on your interests. Then, swipe right to favorite a job or left when you are not interested!
You also can use the app to schedule counseling appointments, RSVP to events and see career fair event details and booth maps, all while on the go! Download the app now!
New Job and Internship Postings in Hire a Red Hawk
New jobs and internships are added to Hire a Red Hawk everyday! Below are a few that have been added this week. To apply for these jobs:
- Log into your Hire a Red Hawk account.
- Click Jobs > Search on the left hand navigation.
- Enter the posting number (listed next to the job title below) in the search bar and click Search.
New Full-time Jobs and Internships
- New Jersey Department of the Treasury: Analyst Trainee (9476)
- Pompton Lakes School District: Special Education Teacher (9389)
- MSU School of Communication and Media: Sports PR Summit Intern (8633)
- Columbia University: Community Development Intern (9433)
- Prudential: Information Technology Intern (9419)
- KinderSmile Foundation: Health and Wellness Program Intern (9409)
- Montclair State Office of Annual Giving: Student Development Officers (9040)
Student Development Officers are charged with engaging and conversing with the University’s diverse alumni to inform them about current news and events and ask for donations to support Montclair State.