Win A $500.00 Scholarship!
Attention all Red Hawks! Want a chance to win a scholarship award? The Office of Financial Aid and the Center for Leadership and Engagement will be awarding three lucky students with a $500.00 scholarship.
How To Qualify
In order to be qualified for the contest, you need to complete the Budgeting Basics and Funding Sources modules on www.cashcourse.org and score an 80% or above on the Post-Test. Then, once completed you will be entered into the drawing to win $500.00!
Please Note: You must be a current undergraduate student at Montclair State University to be eligible to win. If you are selected, the money will be applied directly to your account.
- Visit www.cashcourse.org.
- Click Register for a Free Account under the Students tab.
- Fill out the registration form with your name, email address and create a password.
- Select your state and school from the drop-down menu.
- Click on My Assignment in the left-hand column.
- Select “Montclair State” as your instructor or School Administrator from the drop-down menu.
- Complete the courses on Budgeting Basics and Funding Sources.
- Once you finish the course, you will be able to find your score on the “My Activity” page and you will be entered automatically into the contest.
The scholarship contest will run through Monday, April 20, 2020. Winners will be contacted on Wednesday, April 22, 2020.
What is CashCourse?
CashCourse is a free online financial education resource designed particularly for college students. It helps you to build the financial skills you will need to get through college and prepare for the future, by providing essential financial management knowledge and tools.
For questions regarding the contest, please contact the Center for Leadership and Engagement: firstname.lastname@example.org.