Due to the COVID-19 epidemic, the University Bookstore is currently closed. We have set up a process for you to return your rented books via FedEx for free!
- Go to montclairshop.com web page about book rentals to print out your free FedEx label. (Please Note: Scrolled down to the section about How to Return. You will need to log in using the email address you provided when you rented the book(s).
- View step-by-step instructions on how to generate your FedEx label.
- Once signed into your account, click on “Rentals” to view all of your rented out titles.
- Click “Return All Rentals by Mail,” then select the books you wish to check-in.
- Print your free return label and ship your books back to the bookstore!
Be sure to print and include the packing slip along with your books!
Ship your book(s) to:
- Montclair State University Bookstore
1 Normal Avenue
Montclair, NJ 07043
Deadline to Return Your Book(s)
Wednesday, May 13, 2020 is the deadline to return your books. Please Note: Your FedEx package must be postmarked with this date or an earlier date. You can take your books to a FedEx location or schedule a pick up via FedEx website.
If you have questions about this procedure email: email@example.com.