Programs included are: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote. Other programs are available for offline and online use to best prepare you for classes, too. As long as you’re a student here and the program continues, you’ll be able to use this software for FREE!
Get The Details
- Install on up to five compatible PCs and Mac’s, plus five tablets.
- Use with OneDrive for automatic device syncing.
- Use the same programs as your professors to ensure full file fidelity.
Get Microsoft Office Today!
For PC and Mac:
- Visit the Office in Education Website
- Click through to sign in with your school provided credentials
- On the installation page, select your language
For iOS and Android
- Download from your app store for iPad, iPhone or Android
- Sign in with your school credentials for full editing capability
You will need Montclair email address to sign in.
Please Note: you will need to use your NetID and then mail.montclair.edu address. Example: email@example.com.
Having Trouble Installing?
If you have trouble installing Office, view the “Install Office On Your PC or Mac” guide.