As you finalize your fall semester course schedule, be sure to take a look at what’s offered for Winter Session. Winter courses begin Tuesday, December 15, 2020 and end on Friday, January 15, 2021. Start planning today, view the Winter Session 2020-2021 Course Schedule.
Helping You Plan Ahead!
If you are interested in taking a course that isn’t already on the Winter Session schedule, here’s your opportunity to request one! Don’t miss your chance to earn up to four credits toward your degree this winter.
Winter Session Quick Facts
- Courses run from Tuesday, December 15, 2020 – Friday, January 15, 2021.
- Registration begins Monday, October 5, 2020 (spring semester registration also begins this week, details forthcoming).
- Courses are offered in fully online format.
- Undergraduate and graduate courses available.
- The course schedule is subject to change and new courses may become available at any time. Be sure to check back often!