Important: All students have until the end of the day, Tuesday, October 27, 2020, to satisfy their bill before any financial penalty is applied. Starting Wednesday, October 28, 2020, a late fee will be assessed to your account.
Payments can be mailed or made online via NEST. You may use any one form or combination of payment options below to satisfy your bill. For more information on payment options, please visit the Payment Options web page.
TouchNet Installment Payment Plan:
- Fall 2020 payment plan options are available online via NEST through Sunday, October 25, 2020.
- You can enroll in one (1) active plan for one (1) semester at a time.
- This plan is interest-free and available with only a $30.00 enrollment fee.
- If not included already, Room and Board will be added to your invoice as soon as a selection is made. Your plan balance will be updated within 24 hours.
- Payment plan payments are only accepted online via NEST. Do not drop plan payments off to staff located in our temporary offices in Webster Hall.
- Visit the Tuition Payment Plan web page for further information.
Electronic Check (E-Check) or Credit/Debit Card
- Please Note: Credit/debit cards are not accepted at the Cashier’s Window.
- Electronic check payments will be processed at NO additional cost. All electronic check or credit/debit card payments must be made on NEST via TouchNet.
- When paying by credit/debit card there is a non-refundable processing fee charged by our credit card servicer of 2.85% of your payment (there is a minimum payment of $.50 with a $3.00 fee when using a credit/debit card).
Mail a Check/Money Order
- Make a check/money order payable to Montclair State University and mail to:
Montclair State University
Attn: Cashier’s Office
1 Normal Ave; Montclair, NJ 07043
- Please include your CWID number on the check/money order.
Cash Payments – By Appointment Only!
Waive or Purchase Your University Health Insurance
Please Note: Deadline to waive the University Health Insurance has been extended to Monday, October 12, 2020.
Montclair State University requires undergraduate students enrolled in twelve (12) or more credits and graduate students enrolled in nine (9) or more credits to carry health insurance. All students that meet this criterion are automatically assessed the applicable charge for this health insurance coverage and will be responsible for this charge unless coverage is waived as described below. The waiver/enrollment website is open!
- If you wish to waive the University Health Insurance, you must provide proof of alternative coverage by completing the online waiver prior to the extended Monday, October 12, 2020 deadline. Insurance information is not accepted at the University.
- If you wish to enroll in (purchase) the University Health Insurance, administered by Aetna Student Health, you may self enroll prior to the University enrollment period.
- If you do not complete a waiver by the extended deadline, Monday, October 12, 2020, you will be automatically enrolled in the Aetna University Health Insurance after the waiver deadline.