College Hall is back! Offices are coming back to life, including Red Hawk Central, with its outstanding one-stop service counter available on the second floor!
College Hall will be home to many administrative offices and also student lounge areas. The building is open:
- Monday – Friday: 7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Personnel from several administrative offices are already moving in, with some still to come. These include:
- Rooms 101/103: The Pod Express/Panera Bread Company (January 19, 2021)
- Suite 142: Health Careers
- Suite 149: Career Services
- Suite 100/110/113: Undergraduate Admissions
- Suite 113: Summer and Winter Sessions
- Suite 131: Center for Community Engagement
- Suite 230/232: Red Hawk Central One-Stop Service Counters (Financial Aid, Student Accounts and Registrar’s Office Services)
- Suite 231: University Counsel
- Suite 248: Office of the Provost
- Suite 249: Office of the President
- Suite 300/319: University College
- Suite 301: Educational Opportunity Fund Programs (EOF)
- Suite 318: Student Leadership & Engagement
- Suite 331/303: Disability Resource Center
- Suite 338: Vice President’s Office, Enrollment Management
- Suite 348: Dean of Students Office
- Suite 349: Vice President’s Office, Student Development and Campus Life
Panera Pod Express
Panera will be providing full-service starting on January 19, 2021. But in the meantime there’s Panera Pod Express!
Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m., stop by the Panera Pod Express, on the first floor to pick up your:
- Coffee: $2.09
- Hot Tea: $1.19
- Bagel Plain: $1.59
- Bagel with Butter: $2.19
- Bagel with Cream Cheese: $2.79
- Muffin or Danish: $2.15
- Pound Cake: $2.20
- Quaker Oatmeal Cup: $2.19
- Soup (12oz): 3.79
They are accepting cash, credit card, Flex and Red Hawk Dollars.