Please review this important information carefully:
Fall 2020 Grades
Final grades for the fall 2020 semester will be available in NEST beginning Thursday, December 17, 2020 at 3 p.m. If you see a blank grade, that means the instructor has not entered it. GPAs will be calculated on Monday, January 4, 2021.
Some grades may take longer to appear, up until Monday, January 4. Any grade not submitted by Monday, January 4 will receive an NR-Not Reported. Please contact your instructor to have your grade submitted/updated.
How To Find Your Grades and Academic Standing
- Log into NEST using your University NetID and password.
- Navigate to the “Register for Classes” page.
- Select the “Final Grades” link in the “Registrar’s Office Tools” portlet to be taken to the Final Grades page.
- Select “Fall 2020” from the drop-down menu.
- Here you will find all of your final grades for the fall 2020 semester.
Dean’s List and Academic Standing
- Dean’s list updates will be visible on Monday, January 11, 2021 with updates made each Friday through Friday, March 26. The Dean’s list designation appears on your transcript.
- Academic standing will be updated on Monday, January 4 and appear on the Degree Works header.
Check that your major and advisor are listed correctly:
If you wish to change your major, follow the instructions and use the available form.
Transcripts may be requested beginning Thursday, December 17, 2020. Check your grades first to make sure they have all been entered. Please review the transcript request options.
- Before you order a transcript, check that all your grades have been posted in Degree Works. Note that degrees for fall completion are awarded as of Sunday, January 31, 2021. We do not confer fall degrees.
If you’re having trouble accessing your grades or have questions about your official or unofficial transcript, please contact: