Athletics Spring Back!
Red Hawk Intercollegiate Teams Prepping for Spring!
Posted in: Events, Featured News, Red Hawk News, Sports
Students coming back to campus isn’t the only thing returning for the spring semester. Montclair State Athletics is back in 2021!
It’s been nearly a year since the Red Hawks took to the field, however, all that comes to an end starting this week. Student-athletes began practices on January 6 in preparation for the return. Over the next month, the remainder of the Montclair State teams begin their pre-seasons setting up the most unprecedented year in the 93-year history of athletics.
First Game – January 25!
It all kicks off on Monday, January 25 with the hoops action at the Panzer Athletic Center as the Montclair State Women’s Basketball team hosts Salisbury University at 5 p.m. The men will also open their season at home – Friday, February 5 against local rival William Paterson at 5 p.m. Schedules can be found on the Red Hawk Athletics website over the next several weeks and you can always follow the latest on social media – @msuredhawks (Twitter & Instagram).
You Can Watch Online
Also, you can see all of the action on the Red Hawk Sports Network YouTube Channel.
GO RED HAWKS!!!
More Opening Game Dates
- Men’s Basketball: Friday, February 5
- Men’s & Women’s Swimming & Diving: Saturday, February 20
- Volleyball: Tuesday, February 23
- Baseball: Tuesday, February 23
- Softball: Tuesday, March 2
- Men’s Lacrosse: Wednesday, March 3
- Women’s Lacrosse: Saturday, March 6
- Men’s & Women’s Soccer: Wednesday, March 10
- Football: Saturday, March 13
- Field Hockey: Tuesday, March 16
- Men’s & Women’s Track and Field: Late March
- Women’s Cross Country: Late March