We are so excited the new semester is here after a longer than usual winter break. We hope you are well rested and ready to get back in the swing of things this spring. Please read through these important reminders.
Safety Protocols Still in Place
- Fill out Hawk Check every day even if you are not coming to campus!
- Take it 6-14 hours before arriving on campus.
Wear Your Mask
- Masks must be worn over your nose and mouth at all times while on campus, specifically, when you are inside any campus building and when you are outside on campus and you can not keep a 6-ft social distance.
- Keep a safe 6 ft distance at all times, even when outside. View Social Distancing information.
Wash Your Hands
- Wash your hands often, for 20 seconds with soap and water or use hand sanitizer. Hand sanitizer stations have been place in prominent locations in all campus buildings.
Additional information on safety protocols and answers to common safety questions can be found on Red Hawk Restart.
- Residents and student engaged in close contact programs (ie: athletes, theater and dance students) will be tested on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. Those in these groups will be notified separately. All others are encouraged to get tested regularly to help stop the spread!
- Find additional information about the University’s testing protocols at Red Hawk Restart.
- Find testing locations in New Jersey on the University’s Health Center COVID-19 site.
- Residents are required to provide proof of their flu vaccine prior to move-in. All others are highly encouraged to get a flu shot to help keep our community safe!
Academic Calendar & Modality Information
We officially begin the spring 2021 semester on Monday, February 8 and end on Friday, May 21.
- In order to allow for the later start of the semester and to reduce the risk of bringing the virus back to campus, there will be no Spring Break.
- Classes will meet and the University will be open on Friday, April 2 – Good Friday.
- Summer Sessions will begin Monday, May 24 and registration is now open!
Modalities & Online Learning
What’s Open & Happening on Campus!
From Athletics to Dining Services, the Student Recreation Center and a plethora of student activities, there is so much happening this semester, both in-person and online! Check out Engage for all events.
Check What’s Open for up-to-the-minute information on what’s open now or opening soon including the Library, Computer Labs and Red Hawk Central, to name a few. You can also see this info directly on the NEST app!
Information about Commencement will be announced on or around March 1.