We’re open late…for you!
Student support services will be open late now through Monday, February 15, 2021. The following offices will be open 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.:
- University/College Academic/Advising Centers
- Center for Academic Success & Tutoring (CAST)
- Center for Leadership and Engagement
- Dean of Students
- Disability Resource Center (DRC)
- Educational Opportunity Fund Program (EOF)
- Health Careers Program (HCP)
- Red Hawk Central
- University Health Center
During the regular spring semester all of these offices (except the University/College Academic/Advising Centers) will be open 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday; 8:30 a.m – 6 p.m., Monday & Thursday.
The bookstore will also be open with extended hours now through Friday, February 12:
- Monday, February 8 – Wednesday, February 10: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Thursday, February 11: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Friday, February 12: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Visit their website for information about their normal spring semester hours.
Get up-to-the-minute information on what’s about to open on-campus, from dining to computer labs and the Student Recreation Center! View What’s Open Now!