Register for Summer Sessions today to avoid getting closed out of the course(s) you need. Whether you’re considering an internship, a summer job or a vacation on top of your coursework, planning ahead will help you take full advantage of your summer schedule. Why Wait?!
Five Benefits to Summer Sessions
Registration for Summer Sessions is open in NEST and classes are filling quickly! Why are Summer Sessions a great option for you this summer? Let us tell you:
- Discounted Tuition and Fees: Undergraduates receive a tuition discount and out-of-state students pay the in-state rate. Learn More About Summer 2021 Tuition and Fees!
- Flexible Schedule Options: With a variety of online courses, you can take a summer course without having to commute to campus. You can plan study time on your schedule.
- Shorter Sessions: Many of the courses offered this summer can be completed in as few as three to four weeks. This gives you plenty of time to still enjoy a break before the fall semester begins. The first 3-week session runs from Monday, May 24 – Thursday, June 10. View The Course Schedule.
- Concentrate on a Challenging Course: Complete a difficult or demanding course without the distraction of taking multiple courses at the same time. Instead of juggling homework and exams for four to five classes, you can focus on just one course at a time.
- Get One Step Closer To Your Degree: Graduating in four years can be challenging. You can use this summer to satisfy a prerequisite for an upcoming semester or complete a GenEd requirement.
For additional information or assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.